Paarl - Exceptional Investment Opportunity
Nestled at the foot of the Paarl and Boland Mountains, the Mountain Crest Team is excited to
introduce you to Mountain Crest Private Estate, Paarl - arguably one of the best investment
opportunities the Paarl area has seen of late.
Mountain Crest Private Estate is perfectly positioned in terms of LOCATION - and offers
exceptional value for money for the discerning buyer or investor. This unique development has
a strong sense of terroir - sense of place, which forms one of the cornerstones of this successful
With 24-hour security, the 105 homes on offer each comes with a garage, and
parking area. All of these excellent provisions and more are brought together to ensure
the peace of mind that this exclusive lifestyle estate has to offer, most with uninterrupted
Mountain Crest Private Estate offers a secure sense of community away from the hustle and
bustle of city life, yet it is conveniently situated close to main routes for weekend breakaways
to all that Paarl, Boland and Cape Town has to offer. Paarl is well known for its natural beauty,
its wonderful wine farms, the amazing restaurants, the quaint markets, renowned art galleries
and array of unforgettable cultural experiences it has to offer its residents.
Mountain Crest Private Estate is being developed by Combined Developers - an established
and highly reputable development company who have been developing and providing
superior homes with exceptional finished for more than 28 years. By using entry-level
property as the underlying asset class to create wealth, it is difficult to believe that investors
will find a better location for rental demand and yield, market value and sustainable capital
WHY MOUNTAIN CREST PRIVATE ESTATE?
-Combined Developers come with years of experience and a proven track record,
giving peace of mind to potential buyers.
- Low levies (approx. R1200 per month).
- The estate is gated and walled, with a guard house.
- Water and electricity meters protects investors / owners.
- Water and electricity savings initiatives like hot water pumps is standard in the development.
- Mountain Crest Private Estate also has access to its own borehole water.
- Ideal investment location, with easy access to the N1 and other arterial roads.
- Durable fine finishes, low maintenance complex.
- Mountain Crest Private Estate is predominantly placed in the sub R2 million category,
which is a top performing home property asset class in the Western Cape.
- Excellent capital growth prospects.
- Investor friendly with strong rental yields. A comprehensive investment solution is on offer, with local rental agents ready to assist. Solutions like Rental-Shield can mitigate tenant risk for investors.
- Potential tax rebates for qualifying investors.
- In Paarl the rental demand is currently higher than the rental supply in this segment.
- Finance can be structured via Combined Finance.
- Fibre available.
The Western Cape housing market has been flourishing in recent months, bucking the national trend by solid double-digit growth and house prices growth was a substantial 12.1% in the second quarter, year on year. The outperformance of the property market in the Western Cape, saw prices increase by substantially more than that of Gauteng and other major centres in South Africa in the second quarter of 2016.
Analysts agree that one of the reasons of above-average growth in the Western Cape is due to Gauteng & KZN buyers moving to a better lifestyle offering. The Western Cape is well known for its good selection of schools, reliable governance and growing economy. According to Lightstone "Semi-gration" has substantially increased over the last 5 years in Paarl
The number of housing transactions concluded in the Western Cape by buyers from Gauteng last year surpassed levels reached at the height of property boom in 2007. Paarl is one of the fastest growth nodes in the Western Cape.
Mountain Crest Private Estate is strategically and predominantly placed in a top performing property asset class, in the sub-2 million property category, in the Western Cape, with a strong rental demand, outperforming the rest of the house market growth. Being fueled by the need for affordable housing.
From Cape Town N1 north take the R301/Jan van Riebeeck off ramp in Paarl, turn left and then right into Carolina drive follow the signs.
Enter the location you are travelling from